Get ready, we're about to dive into the shopping event of the year - Black Friday. You might have had a taste of the shopping frenzy on Prime Day, but now it's time for the main event. With Christmas wish lists growing longer, Black Friday is right around the corner. Whether you're a die-hard Black Friday fan or you'd rather avoid the chaos, we've got you covered with our Luxe Black Friday Shopping Guide.
For those unfamiliar with the shopping frenzy, let's break down Cyber Week 2023 and what you can expect.
What is Black Friday?Black Friday originated in the US as a one-day shopping event after Thanksgiving. It has since become a global phenomenon, spanning the entire last weekend of November, and in some cases, extending for an entire week known as Cyber Week. It's the time when major brands offer their most significant discounts and deals of the year, so it's a shopping event you don't want to miss!
So, what is Cyber Monday?In 2005, Cyber Monday was introduced to the mix to keep the Black Friday buzz alive. Aimed to encourage shoppers to make purchases online (oh, how times have changed), Cyber Monday has become a permanent fixture in the shopping calendar. As the majority of us shoppers now turn to online shopping (you won't find us in a queue), Cyber Monday gives retailers another opportunity to further discount items and provide special offers.
When is Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2023?Black Friday falls on November 24, 2023, and continues through the weekend, concluding on Cyber Monday, which falls on November 27, 2023. Although these are the official dates, brands continue to offer early deals in the lead-up to the main event - Luxe Collective included. So keep an eye out from November 1st, onwards.
When will the Luxe Collective Black Friday sale start?Set those reminders! Luxe Collective Black Friday sale starts on Thursday, November 23, 2023, at 8pm.
Is Black Friday Worth It?
Yes, if you want to save on your Christmas shopping or snag that special item you've had your eye on, Black Friday is definitely worth it. However, at Luxe Collective, we emphasize responsible shopping, taking into account your financial situation and overconsumption. If you can't afford to make a purchase, it's wise to refrain from overspending.
Now, let's get prepared. Here is our Luxe Black Friday Shopping Guide to help you make the most of Cyber Week.
1. Create a WishlistTo ensure you snap up the items you've been eyeing up, begin by planning and making a wishlist of your desired items. Luxe Collective is offering up to 40% off on selected items and a guaranteed 20% discount on all luxury items in our collection. Whether you're eyeing a Louis Vuitton Neverfull, Balenciaga Triple-S sneakers, or a beautiful Van Cleef & Arpels Alhambra bracelet, you'll save even more by shopping for preloved items on Black Friday.
2. Sign Up to Emails and NewslettersOnce your wishlist is ready, sign up for brand emails and newsletters. Our email subscribers will be the first to receive information about Black Friday, including the latest offers, top Black Friday items, and early access to the pre-sale. You can also opt-in for our live shopping emails to receive notifications about upcoming shows featuring Luxury Product Specialist Elli, who will showcase the best pieces in the Luxe Collective Black Friday sale.
3. Bookmark Your ItemsBefore the sales countdown begins, have all your wishlist items bookmarked before the big event. This will help you quickly find what you want, and remember, at Luxe Collective our products are unique, so once they're sold out, they're gone!
4. Update Your Auto-Fill InformationBe faster than other shoppers by streamlining your shopping experience. Save your card details in your web browser for quicker checkouts. Make sure your card and shipping details are up to date before you shop the sale, we recommend doing this the night before.
5. Avoid Black Friday Regrets
If you do end up with the Black Friday blues i.e. buying items you regret, we’re here to help you. Selling your unwanted items back to Luxe Collective is a great way to give unwanted items a new life and make some money. You can read our 5-Step Sell-to-Us Guide to help you with the process.